HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN 

The official music video for Sweet Sixx - “House of the Rising Sun” Music video by Sweet Sixx performing House of the Rising Sun. Recorded at Sand Dog Studios 
Produced by Sweet Sixx and Derek Wille Shot on location at Hotel Posada de las Flores in Punto Chivato, Baja California Sur, Mexico while staying at Casa de Larry Deakyne. The hotel is an abandoned beauty lost to disputes and neglect. It was an amazingly beautiful place to see the sun rise over the Sea of Cortez. 

Subscribe to the Sweet Sixx channel for all the best and latest official music videos, behind the scenes and live performances. New videos weekly. https://www.youtube.com/sweetsixx/
See more official videos from Sweet Sixx: https://www.youtube.com/sweetsixx
Follow Sweet Sixx: 
Lyrics: There is a house in New Orleans They call the Rising Sun 
It's been the ruin of so many poor poor boys and god damn I know I'm one. 
My mother was a taylor She sewed "Those Old Blue Jeans" 
My father was a gabling man Down in New Orleans 
The only thing a gambler needs is a suitcase and a trunk 
and the only time he's satisfied is when he's on a drunk 
so mothers tell your children not to do the things I've done 
to live their lives in misery in the house of the rising sun 
I got one foot on the platform and the other on the train 
I'm going back to the city that brought me pain 
I'm going back to New...to New Orleans 
I'm going back to wear that ball and chain 
There is a house in New Orleans... ####
About Sweet Sixx: Sweet Sixx is an acoustic trio from Baja California Mexico. Their music is a fusion of their passions on vintage grooves; a sound they affectionately called gypsy blues. Their music is a combination of acoustic guitar and bass, both nylon and steel, as well as harmonica, percussion, and slide guitar.
Sweet Sixx is Sixx Pack - vocals and guitar Sweet Pack - vocals, bass, percussion Miguel Korsa - vocals, guitar, harmonica, percussion For more about Sweet Sixx: www.sweetsixx.com